1 Day, 90-minute Workshop | $30
Maria Baltazzi, PhD, MFA
Overview Workshop: What Participants Will Learn
Universally, everyone wants to be happy. However, most do not have a clue about how to achieve it. Many think it is when you find the right person, get the right job, move into the right home, and it is none of these. Everything I mentioned is an exterior, conditional circumstance when, in truth, happiness is what happens on the inside, which you then project outwardly. In this 90-minute workshop, I will share a seven-step process that will enable you to create their Inner Sanctuary. By the end of this course, you will a fundamental understanding of how to build a life that is mindfully lived on purpose.
I have a PhD in Conscious-Centered Living and is certified Happiness and Mindfulness Teacher. The workshop is designed to encourage participants to do a deeper dive into building a happier and more meaningful life.
- Myths About Happiness, the Myth of More, and the Myth of “I will be happy when.”
- Happiness Set-point: Exploring the Happiness Continuum.
Building One’s Inner Sanctuary Overview
- Step One, Your Foundation. Be 100% Accountable for Your Happiness
- Step Two, Your Mind. Do Not Believe Everything You Think.
- Step Three, Your Heart. Lead with Love.
- Step Four, Your Body. Make Your Cells Happy.
- Step Five, Your Soul. Connect to Spirit.
- Step Six, Your True North. Live Life on Purpose.
- Step Seven, Your Community. Cultivate Nourishing Relationships.
Q&A | Close
- Summary of what was taught.